Friday, October 24, 2008

Resolved:

To not have one more anonymous fuck or play session until I have been on at least one honest-to-God, clothes-on, actual-conversation-made date.

(Established fuckbuddies are okay, but don't reset the date counter.)
(Fucking at the end of the date is okay, as long as it comes as at least a minor surprise.)
(Five minutes in a coffeeshop is not a date.)

Don't get me wrong, Slut Lyfe 4Eva, but the last couple weeks I've had all kinds of weird discontents, and I think I need to take a break. I've fucked enough dudes; I want to fuck a person.

7 comments:

  1. I find it's better with a person. Though I take longer than most to warm up to folks.

    This may just be a recognition that I'm getting old and tired.

    The good thing is, though, with the right person, you can do all the fun stuff you mentioned in your previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good thing is, though, with the right person, you can do all the fun stuff you mentioned in your previous post.

    The fire hydrant one better yield video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I take longer than most to warm up to folks.

    I knew that more or less as soon as I reached puberty. Puts a crimp in it no matter how horny you are... though it did lead to an amusing adolescence of "are you gay?" heartfelt conversations from assorted well-meaning loved ones.

    It don't necessarily need age...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will this resolution be hard to keep?

    ReplyDelete
  5. William - I can only do some fun stuff with the right person. I mean, you can go through the motions with anyone, but having your face pissed on just isn't the same without that connection, you know?

    Stingray - Just remember, everything's a fetish for someone. See? (NWS of course)

    Labrat - A surprising proportion of my family and coworkers believe I'm gay. I don't even know why. Maybe I need to wear makeup or less comfortable shoes or something.

    Greenearth - Yep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bruno's version is incel 4 lyfe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bruno,

    The trick to incel life is not letting it change you, which the long haul can do quite easily. One needs a very balanced non-sex life to accomplish that.

    ReplyDelete