Friday, September 26, 2008

:(

I am, in a sort of amicable and inevitable way, single again. Sigh. It's (I hope) not a "fuck you, you crazy bitch" thing half so much as a "we're too far apart and this was an intense but short thing which is clearly burning itself out" thing.

It's one breakup where I really hope the "we can still be friends" part isn't bullshit, though. Tommy's too damn cool a guy to just disappear entirely.

The "welp, that was bound to happen, kind of a relief in a way, let's get to meeting dudes in my own time zone" part of my brain is having one hell of a battle with the "DAMMIT DAMMIT, wail to the heavens and eat cookie dough" part of my brain.



(DUDES WHO LIVE IN THE GENERAL SEATTLE AREA: THIS IS TOTALLY YOUR SHOT. PERVOCRACY@GMAIL.COM DUDES.)

3 comments:

  1. Shitty. Sorry to hear that. In my own little, totally anonymous;I only read the blog kind of way I had hopes for you crazy kids. And I think the friend thing might just work out for you two. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me wish I was a Seattle dude instead of a (poly) married mom in Florida. I would so love to molest the hell out of you! Keep looking & shagging Holly, you'll meet The One (or The Several) eventually...and if not, you'll surely have lots of fun trying. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I wish I had some cookie dough to send you, or maybe Hugh Jackman.

    ReplyDelete