Saturday, July 12, 2008

That Meme That Everyone's Doin'.

Eh.

1. Chocolate or Whipped Cream:
Neither. Slick salty man sweat. Why would you want to cover such a great taste?

2. Leather or PVC
Leather. I don't get that visceral caveman thrill unless something's died for my pleasure, you know? Also, it looks, smells, and feels better, and it doesn't stick to your skin when you get hot.

3. Outdoor Sex or Indoor Sex:
I've never done it outdoors. I'd like to.

4. In the Jacuzzi or In Bed?
Bed. Ironically, it's impossible to get properly wet in water.

5. Bad Sex or No Sex:
Depends. I'd rather have bad sex with someone I like, but if the sex is bad because of the partner, I'd rather not do it at all.

6. Dominate or Be Dominated:
Duh. (I have dominated, and even gotten off on it pretty good, but it's not my preference.)

7. Thigh Highs or Bodystocking:
Generally neither, but thigh highs. I'd feel ridiculous in a bodystocking.

8. Fast or Slow:
Start slow, finish fast.

9. Rough or Gentle:
ROUGH AS HELL.

10. Bite or Suck:
Chomp.

11. Roleplay or Reality:
I hate to keep giving copout answers, but I love the borderline. The instant when I stop saying "Oooh, Daddy, stop" and go "No, dude, seriously, ow, stop." And he still doesn't.

12. Dirty Talking or Dirty Talking To:
It's kind of a reciprocal activity, isn't it? But I do love filthy words whispered hot and breathy into my ear.

13. Edible panties or No Panties:
No panties. Ew.

14. Spanking Paddle or Barehanded:
Barehanded, unless you can be nice about it, and I know you can't--hard strokes from a paddle just push me to my limit too fast.

15. Landing Strip or Kojak:
Uh, "Kojak." I enjoy the smooth look and feel, as well as the sense that what I'm doing is pretty damn filthy.

16. Multiple Sessions or One Good Fuck:
Multiples. With the right partner I can go like a freakin' bunnyrabbit.

17. Moaning or Screaming:
Both, and a lot of 'em.

18. Older Men or Young Men:
Older, just because I'm so darn young myself. There aren't a lot of experienced tops under 22.

19. Threeway or No Way:
Yes way! If I could find two amenable people for it.

20. Swing or No Swinging:
I'm not married and the word "swing" always kinda weirds me out, but if my partner was down with it, I'd totally schwing for swing.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the slick salty man sweat taste. I love that spot on his neck just below his ear...tastes heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should write your own meme -- just questions you think are meaningful and that don't have easy or obvious answers.

    ReplyDelete