Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sounding.

Phonebuddy Bruce just told me that he uses a sound on himself. I am impressed.

For anyone who doesn't know, a sound is a thin metal rod that a man inserts into his urethra. (NWS and a little queasy: a rather extreme example.) I've heard descriptions of the sensation ranging from "agony" to "an intense orgasm, only in slow motion." I've never heard anyone call it subtle.

I take back every whine I've ever had about doing everything. I've never met Bruce, but between this and his unabashed enthusiasm for being buttfucked (by women! he's not at all bisexual), I desperately want to play with him or someone like him. Something about the idea of a guy being penetrated is hopelessly sexy to me. Maybe because I know what it's like, maybe because I feel like it's more dominating, maybe just because.

I know better than to try to talk a guy into it or (yeek) spring it on him. But one of these days I am going to fuck a man in the ass, and before I die I am going to put a thin piece of metal into a man. I just have to find the guy who likes it. The only one I know is in Chicago, but if there's one thing I know about the human race it's that they're all kinky little bastards in one way or another. (Except Alan. Go figure.)

Someday I'll find my penetration-loving boy, and I'll get my wish. I just want to see the look on his face.

6 comments:

  1. I put stuff in my urethra when I was first starting to masturbate. I stopped for no reason that I can recall, and haven't really been interested since. But I think it felt really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. on /b/, I saw I guy sounding with the handle of a butter knife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruno - I was okay with your first comment and then your second one had me actually making an audible noise.

    It was sort of like "hyaaauff."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and a good reason not to is that unless you sterilize everything really well you can give yourself a hideous infection. FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fucking a guy can be really fun. I made my ex cum a few times just fucking him, neither one of us ever touching his cock. Hot! And I haven't found it too difucult to convince several guys who'd never even considered it to let me stick things up their asses...hey, they're the ones with the prostates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.P.S. Women can and sometimes do sound as well.

    P.P.P.S. TBK is kinda hot, apparently.

    ReplyDelete