Monday, December 10, 2007

My Hobby:

Putting lurid sexual fantasies through Babelfish until they are awesome.
The three of us, who are in the room, take our shots, turn off the light. First, I want to kiss you. I embrace you and I your clothes. We deal in the first place. Let's chew play with him and his puncture, but we are not letting them come to him, it even closer. I shall see below, and eat her cat in the chest. We are both on your face, it is sitting on his cock.

Then it is him, and to do so in the ass to eat, while my cat. We approached the bottom, and he can win. He started me, as I expressed my fingers until their skins, as much as you can. We offer arrival.

At the end, I am going to suck the tap until it happens, because I would like to share with him about my face and chest. I would still attached, I know I can lick the entire territory.

8 comments:

  1. They would not consider, how much this made for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish that eravate enough good you distribute the real imagination in a sense we could include.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruno-true version was actually on the nature and the ugly flagrant, because I knew it would be anyway butchered. They want not.

    Or maybe I just do not want you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAIT, IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT LAST SECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *laughs hysterically*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babelfish is fucking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. babelfish translator? it doesn't jumble things?? so confused? I typed in a sentence to babelfish, and it just read it back to me in spanish.
    I know this is a few years late, but what are you guys talking about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English-->other language-->back to English. Repeat until you can't find real sentences.

      Delete