Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Goodnight Kiss.

Went over to Alan's tonight, but due to a horrible misunderstanding ("I thought you were going to bring a box!" "I thought you had a whole bunch already!") we only had one condom. God damn did we get some mileage out of it though. Just pushed me down on my back and went at me missionary for twenty-five goddamn minutes. I couldn't count how many times I came. I just remember the deep groan and powerful jerks when he did.

For several hours, we just hung out, naked of course, cooking (we salvaged some Thanksgiving leftovers into a damn good turkey chili), and watching Intervention while drinking. "Thosh shtupid alcoholicsh! They'sh fuggin up their LIVESH!"

At the end of the night, he hugged me and I kissed him goodnight. That felt awfully good, so I kissed him again. And one more time for good measure.

"Oh, okay, you gotta stop, you're getting me turned on here."

"Oh no, I wouldn't want that." Suddenly I shoved him up against the wall and kissed him hard. We were both fully dressed but I dropped to my knees, yanked his pants down and started sucking his cock as hard and fast as I could, relishing the feeling of it sliding into my throat and the little gasps he was making above me.

We ended up in the bed, still nearly dressed, pants around our ankles but shirts on; I was wearing my leather jacket and boots. He shoved his fingers up my pussy as I wrapped my hand around his cock and we were belly to belly, face to face and making out passionately as we handfucked each other. My moans were going up into his mouth as he made me come.

I dropped my mouth to his cock again and he turned around, burying his face in my pussy and then using his fingers again as he lapped his tongue over my clit and I came again, dammit, shaking and screaming and the poor boy hadn't even had one yet.

Finally it was just him on his back in the bed, my hands pinning his wrists down by his side as my mouth frantically worked his cock, and he started groaning and squirming, thrusting up with his hips to the back of my throat until at last he filled my mouth with his come and I swallowed it down.

I kissed him goodnight, one last time.

2 comments:

  1. Bruno - Yes it was. :)

    I dunno, I don't think I'll ever outgrow trolling the most desperately geeky strata of American men. It's my natural environ.

    Also, um, less AIDS.

    ReplyDelete