Thursday, October 25, 2007

Laid-back friendly casual whipping.

Benny got some new toys. A very mean and pinchy set of nipple clamps (holy crap do I love that feeling), and a riding whip. It's like a riding crop, except that on the end of it, instead of a flat slapper, there's a little knotted string. It huuurrrts.

The first time he used it on me tonight was too much. He tied me spreadeagle, blindfolded me, messed around with me a bit to get me good and horny, put the nipple clamps on me, and laid into me... rather gently at first but even a little bit of that whip is a lot. It was the first time that I was glad we had a safeword, because I was yelling "No no no," "Please stop," just instinctually. I didn't mean it, or I'd have used the safeword. I just couldn't help saying it. And eventually, far too soon, I reached the point where I couldn't take any more. I wasn't physically worn out, I was just too freaked. I'd been yanking on the bonds, rolling as far away as I could within a tight spreadeagle, making horrible faces and noises and feeling far too much fear.

(I can't believe the above paragraph is real, by the way. A year ago it would have been a mere fantasy I never expected to realize. Five years ago it would've been horrifying.)

He stopped, of course, and we had a good time doing other things. Afterwards, though, I wanted to feel that whip. I suggested something we'd never done before.

"How about we don't do all the bullshit? Don't tie me up, don't make me submit, I'll just take my clothes off and you'll whack me with it, okay?"

I've long been a fan of hanging around chatting and idly fucking, but this was idly whipping. He was sitting on the big king bed and I was on my stomach beside him, and for something like a half hour we just talked and every few seconds he would swat me on my back or ass or the soles of my feet. It didn't hurt less, but being more free meant I could take more. It was heavenly.

We laughed at the long red welts on my ass and then we made more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment